Community Share & Reuse Fair
Take it or Leave It! Give unwanted items a new life with you or your neighbors
Saturday, September 17th
10am – 2pm @ SW Clay & Market
Secure Paper Shredding from 2-4 p.m. only
Look for our tables and tent on the Park Blocks
This event is FREE!
1. Clean out your closets and storage containers
2. Gather up stuff you no longer want
3. Drop it all off – right here in the neighborhood
4. Find things you might want and take them home!
5. Have your personal papers shredded securely. (From 2-4 p.m.)
- Furniture, kitchenware, lamps, clean linens (sheets, blankets, towels), irons, fans, alarm clocks, tools, and other items
- Appliances, TVs, phones, gaming consoles, computers, and anything with a cord
- Office and art supplies
Clothing, hazardous materials, motor oil, paint, cement, bricks, ceiling tiles (asbestos hazard), tires, commercial by-products, light bulbs, batteries, curbside recycling, and/or yard debris